I started this blog to help the average Joe understand computers by breaking it down in a way so anyone can understand it. From the corporate offices to the playgrounds of America, I’m surprised each and everyday by people who are totally confused when it comes to computers. I hope this blog will help people young and old have a new understand or respect for their computer and what they can do on it by themselves.
As a highly successful Support Analyst with several years of experience diagnosing and resolving Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications issues. My strengths include high attention to detail, and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills coupled with good interpersonal skills.
• I am quite knowledgeable with PC hardware and Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
• I am also familiar with networking Windows and Mac’s in wired Ethernet and WiFi environments.
• I have a demonstrated ability to implement technological advances in order to maximize efficiency and increase profitability.
• Strengths include high attention to detail, and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills coupled with good interpersonal skills.
• Possess the ability to explain things to technical and non-technical people when situation arises.